Commercial and Business Contracts
Landons offer a full spectrum of commercial legal services, based on our sound understanding and commercial awareness.
Our team is very experienced in advising on commercial issues. We draft and negotiate commercial agreements of all types, to achieve our clients’ objectives.
In helping our clients to resolve matters we:
- ascertain the facts with our clients and evaluate the evidence to support them;
- advise clients on their legal rights and potential remedies;
- establish our clients’ objectives;
- have regard to any goodwill to be maintained or adverse media coverage that may occur;
- balance the risks/rewards of the various scenarios;
- apply business logic with our clients to find the right way to proceed;
- develop a case or litigation strategy and timescale;
- agree a fee budget with our clients which is proportionate to the sum involved and the risks.
Buying and selling a business
We can advise and act on your behalf in connection with buying or selling businesses, its shares or assets. For example, we can help you with due diligence if you are buying, or business premises, whether leasing or buying. If you are selling your business we can advise on the tax implications and arranging for your staff to be TUPED over.
For more information please contact Andrew Liddell | [email protected] | Tel: 01277 210021